Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shepherd of My Soul by Catherine Idul and Ruby Felicia Manongdo


I. You, Lord are my Shepherd
I will never be in need
You let me rest in fields
Of green pasture
You lead me to the streams
Of peaceful water
And You refresh my life

Ref: You are the light
In all of my darkness
You are the strength
In all of my weakness
You are the reason
Why I live

Cho: When I’m lost You found me
When all else have left
And I know You’re there
Cause Your love never fails
When I’m down, You comfort me
In the pain that I’m in
Because Your love overflows
Your love overflows

II. Even when I walk
Through the darkest valley
I will not be afraid
For You are close beside me
Your rod and Your staff
Protect and comfort me
You will always be with me because

(Repeat Ref)
(Repeat Cho 2x)

Coda: Love overflows (2x)
You are the Shepherd of my soul

1 comment:

  1. nakz naman...

    salamat sa mga talented na mga anak nq Lord! =)

    unsa tono ani ding? tudlu-i q ha? hehehe..

    **HUGS**

    ReplyDelete