Friday, October 2, 2009

Dear Diary

She wanted to see me. I don’t.

She’s in my room. I was outside.

She’s with my classmate. I was with my friends.

She waited patiently for me to go home. I waited patiently for her to go home.

But then my classmate she’s with texted me and asked where am I.

I texted back and said I’m coming. What have I just typed? I looked back again on my cellular phone and it shows I’m coming. Message Sent.

Then in a moment, I’m in my room and there she is and she waited for me to go home. Why was she like that?

She gave me something. A gift and a letter. Then she and my classmate went home. Then I was happy. Not because they finally got out of my room but because I received something.

Then we started to text each other. And then we decided to meet and eat and talk and meet and eat and talk. I have come to know her better during the days that we meet and eat and talk and realized that hey, she’s not ruining my life! She’s there to help. I have come to know that I started writing letters for her and making her happy all the time. I raided her friendster account and researched on her favorites and I started to give her favorites. This was not me.

Then I began to actually love her and decided to love her forever. We had a lot of sleepovers and we traveled together. I’m glad I met her and I’m now convinced this was not the me I’ve known before.

Before, I’m an orphan spiritually but now I’m happy and growing in my own spiritual family.

I’m glad I met her, my spiritual mom, Ms. Ma. Rebekah Morelos. Through her I have come to know that the Father loves and cares for me and I am so special in His eyes. Through her, I’ve received the tender loving care and affection I’ve never experienced before and now, I can give it to other people. I love you Nanay! Always and forever.

-Hebrews 10:25= And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of His return is drawing near.

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! i was so amazed ding! =) wala kaayo q nagexpect na aq diay ginamean ani na entry. hehehe. but really, it touched my heart. and i must say that all the glory and honor belongs to our Lord Jesus Christ.

    1 John 3:16 - This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.

    ** remember what i'm always telling u ding [my life is your life, and your life is my life!] BIG THANKS to Jesus kay Xa jud ang original model ani tanan. GUGMA ra gyud ni---Tinud-anay jd! =) i also want to thank Him for changing your lyf. He made u even more beautiful inside and out. weeeh!

    I remembered so well those moments that was mentioned..even ang mga faves nq na gihatag nimo! but mas lipay jud q karon ding kay u've learned to do it dili lang sa aq but sa imo mga disciples na sad. woohoo!

    always bear in mind that Nanay loves you so much!! more to see, more to come!

    FOR THE MULTITUDES! =)

    ReplyDelete